CPS would like to thank our Corporate Members for their support!
Gold Corporate Members
Corporate Member Benefits
- CE benefits:
- CE benefit applies to both live CE session and printed CE material
- CE approval process requires a minimum of 45 days for live CE sessions and 60 days for printed CE materials.
- Access to Pharmacy Communications and Education
- Electronic newsletter providing the latest news, information, and position postings.
- Comprehensive website providing information on state and national pharmacy topics, networking via CPS Academies, and exclusive member offers (Links to CE programs available through partners, information and registration for CPS Meetings, information on active local and national legislative efforts)
- Government and Professional Advocacy
- Representation of the interests of CPS members at the State Capitol, U.S. Congress, State Board of Pharmacy, and the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (Medicaid).
- Monitoring of legislative and regulatory proposals affecting pharmacy in Colorado.
Corporate Member Levels
Interested in becoming a CPS Corporate Member? Please email email@example.com.