The CPS Academy of Health-System Pharmacists nominations process is now open for four positions, and we are seeking your nominations of candidates to stand for election. This is an anonymous process and self-nominations are welcomed. To submit a nomination, please send the following information to Maxie Friemel at Adrianne.Friemel@sclhs.net.
- Nominator’s name, email address, and phone number
- Nominee’s name, email address, and phone number
- Position nominating for
- Nominee’s professional bio
Nominations close at 5 pm on Friday, January 26.
Member engagement is critical to the success of the association, and the Academy relies upon your recommendations for strong candidates. The academy is excited to welcome nominations for the following positions:
- Chairman-Elect [1-year term]
- Secretary-Treasurer [2 year term]
- Program & Education Committee Director [2 year term]
- Public & Professional Relations Committee Director [2 year term]